"The only thing better than singing is more singing."
Ella Fitzgerald

 

Sunday, February 19, 2006

New haircut and shoes

Absolutely no relation to each other.

It's just that when I was in the salon getting my hair cut, I had this thought about shoes.

What's the first thing you notice of a person? I.e. What's the first thing you see when you 'scan' them up and down? Well, for me, it's the shoes.

Dunno why really. My eyes just automatically look down to the feet. I find that shoes tell a lot about a person. What shoes he/she wears. How he/she wears them. Shoes are damn important. It tells me how much thought went into how you want to portray yourself. I mean, it's no point dressing up really nicely and then, you put on a really horrible pair of shoes.

It doesn't matter if they're Manolo Blahniks or Japanese flipflops. If they don't fit the look, they don't fit the look.

Shoes. Very very very important.

Oh. and my new hair style? Short. Well, shorter than before. It's now also purplish brown with a few streaks of blonde.

I know. I'm just way too cool.