"The only thing better than singing is more singing."
Ella Fitzgerald

 

Monday, January 15, 2007

Update on life, the universe and everything else

Been a long while since I posted anything here. Would like to say I've been really busy and had no time, but in reality, I was just plain LAZY.

Lots have happened. Lots.

Things that I never imagined would have happened. But they did and sometimes I feel like I'm living a dream. Now...there's this other dream that I would really want to live out...which, yes Rebecca, I am working towards!

I'll be off to Hong Kong again in 3 days. For hocc's concert part deux! If only I could have taken the whole month off, I could have been in Japan and Hong Kong, having a free holiday and catching all those At17 and hocc award shows and concerts! Unfortunately I couldn't. Oh well. But I'm so psyched about this HK trip (when am I not ever?) I'm psyched about anything that doesn't involve me having to work (haha!) But really, I'm looking forward to the concert again, and I'm really looking forward to catching up with a certain somebody whom I haven't seen for almost 2 weeks (though it seems so much much much longer than that). No more going away for so long to a beautiful country for work, do you hear me?! Unless of course, you take me along with you (haha!)

Sigh. The boss just came in. I need to write some TV scripts now. Doesn't help when I have no idea what to write and my partner is on sick leave! Ugh.