"The only thing better than singing is more singing."
Ella Fitzgerald

 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The 6th day of the 6th month of the 6th year

So. The world didn't end today.

I went shopping. Sort of.
Bought a pair of board shorts. Not that I wakeboard or waterski, I just liked it. Plus, it's pink with a flower on the left bum.
Wanted to buy a blue Superman tee with just the logo but they had everything but that.
Sat in Starbucks. Talked and people-watched. Saw WOD from a distance and waved a hello.
Caught 'The Omen' remake. Pretty disappointing. Not that I remember much of the original movie though.
Had drinks after. And by drinks, I mean those of the alcoholic kind - what else? Oh. Had some snacks too.
Then headed to my friends' place for dinner and to play with their doggy.
Watched about 15 minutes of another horror movie before leaving for home.
Home now. And blogging.

So yea. The world didn't end today.