"The only thing better than singing is more singing."
Ella Fitzgerald

 

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Playlist

Currently on my iTunes...So good!

Momus - Dima the Kirgilyakh Mammoth, Erostratus, Homemade Soup, I Cat my Hair, Journey to the Centre of Me, Pierrot Lunaire, The Seventh Wife of henry VIII, Shaftesbury Avenue, Mistaken Memories of Medieval Manhattan, Pygmalism, The Lady of Shalott, Lo Sposerete, Beowulf, Electrosexual Sewing Machine, Old Friend New Flame, Walter Carlos.
Kahimi Karie - I am a Kitten, Nikon 2, What are you Wearing, (We'll Go) Separate Ways.
The Smittens - Stop the Bombs, Momus Where Are You, Doomed Lo-Fi and in Love, Good Migrations, Gin and Platonic, Twee Valley High, I Hate Vermont.
Jason Mraz - Life is Wonderful, You and I Both, I'll Do Anything.
Jack Johnson - Better Together, Banana Pancakes, Constellations, People Watching, Dreams be Dreams.
The Cat Empire - The Wine Song, One Four Five, Nothing, All That Talking, No Sense.
The Weepies - Gotta Have You.
Daniel Powter - Bad Day.
Saving Jane - Girl Next Door.
Vanessa Amorosi - Absolutely Everybody.
Velvet Underground - I'm Sticking to You.
The Polyphonic Spree - Wig in a Box, Hold Me Now.
The Cranberries - I Miss You When You're Gone.
Galactic Heroes - Coffee & Pastries.