"The only thing better than singing is more singing."
Ella Fitzgerald

 

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Karaoke dreams

It's been a weird two nights. Dreamwise, that is.

I mean, yea, I had planned to go karaoke today but it didn't really warrant me dreaming about it two nights in a row!

First dream: I don't really remember much of it but I know for sure it was about today's karaoke 'session'.

Second dream: A nightmare about me totally forgetting to turn up for karaoke. Actually, it was more like me turning up 12 hours later. 1am as opposed to 1pm. It was so bloody real that i only figured it was a dream when I woke up this morning!

Ok. So I'm weird. I mean, who goes around dreaming about karaoke?

Actually, for reasons I'm not telling, I sorta know why I was dreaming about it. Mmm...

So. Today. I went. I sang. I had fun.

It was a good day. I haven't been out with him in a social situation for so long, I'm so glad it didn't feel the slight bit awkward today. I almost forgot how much fun we can have together. Shopping. Shopping. Shopping.

Happy.