"The only thing better than singing is more singing."
Ella Fitzgerald

 

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

In the black again

I got my first more substantial paycheque today. After 3 months.

But no matter, my bank account is now no longer in the red! (for me, red means balance below a certain amount which other people don't consider red.) I'm just paranoid i don't have enough money, ok. I need money. There's so many things to buy, so many holidays to go for.

Speaking of holidays. I wanna go on one! Now that I am done with that nightmare 1-month contract (which on the last day of work - yesterday - i had to work til 3am. But. Mustn't. Complain. All will be well when i see that particular paycheque.)

Anyway.

Holiday.

Maybe Korea.

Or Shanghai.

I don't know yet.

I just wanna go on holiday. And like my friend says, anywhere dearie, as long as it's not in South East Asia!