"The only thing better than singing is more singing."
Ella Fitzgerald

 

Monday, March 06, 2006

Toilet anger

A funny thing happened in the toilet just now.

I was in my cubicle, minding my own shit, of course, when suddenly i hear the door to the toilet slam open and these angry footsteps stomp in. Angry footsteps stomp into the cubicle next to me, slams the door shut and proceeds to take the toilet seat apart (well, it sounded like she was taking the toilet seat apart!) The door is then yanked open. Even as she was washing her hands, I could feel the anger.

Yes. All this took place while I was sitting on the throne. And there i was trying to visualise who this woman was and why she was so angry. Or could it be that she's always that angry when she goes to toilet. I mean, I can understand if some people think peeing and pooping is a waste of time. But I wonder what was going through her mind.

"Shit. Why do i have to shit!"

Slam. Slam. Bang. Bang.

So some people take out their anger on sanitary equipment.

The poor toilet bowl. It already has to take all our shit. Now it has to take all that abuse too.