"The only thing better than singing is more singing."
Ella Fitzgerald

 

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

'cos my babe wants to know

Seven qualities I want in a potential boyfriend/girlfriend:
1. humour. my kind of.
2. generousity.
3. able to get along with almost everybody under the sun. actually, able to get along with my friends would do. actually, able to make my friends love him/her (but not the romantic way, you know...i'm the only one allowed to love him/her in the romantic way.)
4. smart.
5. humble/modest.
6. easy-going.
7. rich (haha!)

Seven things that scare me:
1. creepy crawlies (includes the flying kind too.)
2. japanese/korean/thai horror movies.
3. finding out nobody loves me.
4. not having enough money.
5. commitment.
6. driving in heavy cannot-see-the-road-kinda rain.
7. that i am told i cannot drink anymore alcohol.

Seven random songs at the moment:
1. 幸福摩天輪 - eric kwok & grace yip
2. 想听 - eason chan
3. 食懵你 - endy chow
4. We - grasshoppers
5. 跟珍芳达做健身操 - joey yung
6. 羽毛 - bobo chan
7. hello goodbye - the pancakes

Seven things I like the most:
1. cool girls.
2. tall guys.
3. music.
4. my watch.
5. alcohol.
6. my group of friends.
7. money.

Seven random facts about me:
1. i'm shy.
2. sometimes i talk too much.
3. i can't drink more than 7 beers in one sitting without feeling sick.
4. i can't mix my drinks without feeling sick.
5. i love terry pratchett's discworld series.
6. i love buffy the vampire slayer.
7. i just wanna go to Hong Kong. all the time.

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
(damn. this one's hard...seeing how i'm so totally not ambitious about anything...oh, does it have to be realistic?)
1. meet and be denise ho's best friend/lover/slave.
2. fly first class to a destination more than 3 hours away.
3. buy a frickin' expensive car without feeling the least bit guilty about it.
4. buy a frickin' expensive house/apartment without feeling the least bit guilty about it.
5. really really fall head over heels in love.
6. actually commit myself to that relationship.
7. be a size 8. HAH!

Seven things I say the most:
1. damn.
2. shit.
3. bloody.
4. hahaha.
5. wa.
6. huh?
7. i got stomachache.

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. denise ho.
2. karen mok.
3. maggie cheung HY.
4. moses chan.
5. bowie lam.
6. eman (i've just noticed how hot she really is! hahaha.)
7. rebecca (we're so meant to be together!)