"The only thing better than singing is more singing."
Ella Fitzgerald

 

Monday, March 13, 2006

Dead logic

Sob.

Dead logic board = dead computer.
Dead computer = no computer.
No computer = no online.

Thus the reason for my 'disappearance'.

Sob.

So, i've been sleeping earlier (ya, right), going out more (as if) and watching helluva more TV (bingo!)

What else is there to do?

When you're without a computer, time seems to pass much much slower. Not to mention, you realise, even with over 50 TV channels to choose from, there really isn't much on TV you want to watch.

You also realise just how dependent you are on a mere machine. And that you really need to go out and spend some extra money on an external hard drive to back up whatever files you have in your machine.

What's really worrying is when you start to miss your online social life and all those hours spent chatting on messenger too.

Worrying. Really worrying.

So, now that i'm here blogging about my mental state, does this mean i've gotten back my computer?

Wrong.

I'm on my mum's PC (ya, my mum!) You can only keep me away from a computer for so long before I start foaming at the mouth from withdrawal.