"The only thing better than singing is more singing."
Ella Fitzgerald

 

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Just cos...

It's called a Meme. Don't ask me how you pronounce it though. Me-me? Meem? Mem? Whatever. Basically, it's supposed to be about me - thus the name, Meme. See, so clever.

Anyway, here i go.

My ex still calls me occassionally and secretly without letting her current know. How I know? Cos I'm thick-skinned and I ask all the time, "Eh? She's not around ah?"

Maybe I should go change my ringgit to Korean Won soon.

I love too many things!

I don't understand why some things can't be simpler.

I lose interest very quickly.

People say I'm a snob. But really, I'm just very shy.

Love is a concept that I cannot seem to grasp.

Somewhere, someone is sitting next to ah c, holding her hands, probably kissing her etc etc.

I will always not have enough money.

Forever is a 7-letter word.

I never want to bungy jump. No way. Absolutely no way.

I think the current US President is intent on provoking a third world war.

When I wake up in the morning I lay in bed wondering for another half and hour if i really need to wake up today.

My past was everything that happened yesterday and the yesterday before that and the yesterday before that yesterday and ... you get the general idea.

I get annoyed when restaurants here employ foreign workers who don't understand English, Malay or Chinese. How the hell am I supposed to order?!

Parties are for scouting out new hot faces. Then again, depends on what sort of parties. Most of the time, parties are for drinking.

My dogs would be called Dog Dog and Gau Gau if I had dogs.

My cat would be called Meow Meow if i had a cat.

Kisses are the best when it's from the person you like but didn't know/weren't sure if that person liked you back.

Tomorrow I'm going to Korea!

I really want a lot of things!

I have low tolerance for people who are dumb, who act like they know everything in the world, who get in my way while I'm driving, who act/be all superior, who expect me to grovel at their feet, who keep standing me up, who are always late etc.

( This Meme skeleton was stolen off somebody else's blog.)