"The only thing better than singing is more singing."
Ella Fitzgerald

 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Panic

Crying.

Crying.

Crying.

Crying.

Somehow RM2K+ has gone missing in cyberspace thanks to the incompetencies of internet banking. Worst is, that money happens to be from my account.

Shit.

And it's a fricking public holiday today which means nobody's working and therefore nobody can answer my queries.

Shit.

Which means I have to wait one whole bloody day, fricking 24 hours, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds, before anybody can give me some sort of decent answer.

My friend, who was supposed to be the recipient of that money, tells me not to worry. The bank will give you back your money, after all, your transaction history shows the proof and the money never reached the intended account, she says. Ya right. We're talking about a huge big conglomerate here who will probably point out some minute, unnoticeable disclaimer that says, 'Too Bad."

Don't worry, don't worry, she says.

Ya. Easy for her to say that. It's not her money that's gone missing.

Damn.

And now she's pissed at me for saying that.

Damn.

I just want my money back.