"The only thing better than singing is more singing."
Ella Fitzgerald

 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

So efficient

i just found out that apparently technology doesn't make things happen faster.

In a bank, that is.

After my almost nervous breakdown from panic, I finally managed to call the bank this morning to clarify the 'missing' transaction. And I find out that online transfers take 3 working days before they take effect. Right.

Somebody explain that to me again?

So. I might as well have written a cheque. Cos it takes 3 working days to clear a cheque too.

What's the point of internet banking and online transfers again?

Oh yes. So that you can do it all in the comfort of your own home without having to go anywhere.

I see.

Such efficiency. I'm choking with pride.

But anyway, all is well. I didn't lose any money and I won't have to pay twice the fare to Korea now.

Can breathe much easier again.

Oh. And I also want to say that my current favourite TV series is Grey's Anatomy. I like!